Friday

When I was a discipline problem


I had a discipline problem just last week. I left my school id a home so I couldn’t get my lunch period. The lady that as at the door wouldn’t let me in so I got mad in walked off while she was talking to me. I guess she got mad and she called me out my character{this not the first time we’ve had this kind of problems} so by me being me yes I said something back. She than let into the lunchroom. The Next two days she didn’t ask for my id. On fourth day when I came to school they told me on the third day I had in- school. So I went to check on it and my one day of in – school turned into two days out of school. They gave me a chance to do in- school or out- school. I picked in- school when I got to in- school the man told “front door ” they put me out and I cursed out the whole school. I had regrets because they than gave me five days out. That was ONE of my discipline stories.

No comments: